"The action I am taking is no more than a radical measure to hasten the explosion of truth and justice. I have but one passion: to enlighten those who have been kept in the dark, in the name of humanity which has suffered so much and is entitled to happiness. My fiery protest is simply the cry of my very soul. Let them dare, then, to bring me before a court of law and let the enquiry take place in broad daylight!" - Emile Zola, J'accuse! (1898) -

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Dennis Can't Do It Alone!




Dennis Kucinich regarding Impeachment: "Restore the Constitution!"


Do Your Part To Put The Constitution On The Table


8/29/2008- Congressman Dennis Kucinich laid out the case for impeachment at a meeting with the Progressive Democrats of America in Denver on Thursday, August 28.

And Now It Is Time To Put The Constitution On The Table


Our Trump Card




0 comments: